BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Sweet ^_^

                                                                                                                              


I asked u if i was pretty, u said NO.
I asked u if i was fat, u said YES OF COURSE.
I asked u if u wanted to be with me forever u said, NO.
I asked u if u would cry if i walked away u said, NO.
I had heard too much, n need to leave and,
as i walked away..
U grabbed my arms and told me to stay,
u said..

You not pretty but u beautiful.
The only fat or big about u is your heart..
I dont want to be with u forever, I need to be with you forever.
n baby, I would't CRY if u walked away..
I would DIE..


                                                                                                                              

THANK YOU SAYANG, SUDI BACA ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 budak comel sedang minum kopi :)